Cancellation can be only done within 12 hours of placing an order.
In case the artwork in pdf is prepared, we charge Rs 1000/- for the same.
After 12 hours if the customer wants to cancel, 40% of the order amount will be retained by us & the rest 60% will be refunded.
If the order is taken into production then cancellation isn't possible.
To Cancel the Order Within 12 hours, Kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org